Senior Full Stack Developer (Melbourne)
Biarri Rail builds cutting edge planning applications for railways, transforming how they operate through rapid iteration in a complex operating environment. As a member of the Biarri Rail team you will be working closely with our clients to produce mission critical software that has real impact on their business.
Your role will be to collaborate with your fellow developers and directly with users in an agile process to deliver web applications (React/Typescript) in a SaaS cloud environment (AWS).
- Build, deploy and maintain our products using modern tools and techniques.
- Collaborate in our agile processes.
- Travel to meet clients and users globally.
Skills & Requirements
- AWS and Docker.
- Excellent client facing communication skills.
- Typescript & Python.
- SVG, d3js & WebGL.
- C/C++, Rust & Go.
- GraphQL APIs & WASM based applications.
About Biarri Rail
Biarri Rail is a global leader in building software for railway long term planning and live operations. We have a focus on building planning solutions that users will enjoy using, we believe easy to use software is just as important as having clever algorithms.
Some extra things we do at Biarri Rail:
- Actively manage and reward individual developer growth targets.
- A strong emphasis on developer engagement with our users.
- Quarterly and annual all hands to review and develop the company strategy.
- Regular cultural activities and events.